GROW YOUR BUSINESS WITH GIVING
This policy does not apply to information we collect through any other means, or to information collected on any other Company, affiliate or third-party site or by any third-party application that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
GivCloud is all about sharing of information. It is designed is be a premier social network site that provides a unique proposition to allow for financial gain and attainment of goals while supporting causes. Individual Users like "you" choose your favorite charity and we connect you with your favorite merchants and brands, participants and potential participants, so you can check in at locations, learn about updates and interact with other tools made available by GivCloud. When you use the Site or other affiliated sites and apps, you will be connected to selected brands and merchants that generate contributions towards your personal and favorite cause when you interact with them. Interactions can be through features such as Check In, Vouch, V-Message or through the purchase of products or services, obtaining updates or participating in various offers. As more participants join in, new connections will be added to you. You may always make adjustments to your profile to limit your participation but we hope you will take full advantage of what is offered.
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, please do not register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
- Information you provide to us.
- Information we collect as you navigate through the site, including usage details, IP addresses, cookies and web beacons. In addition when using our mobile applications, we will automatically collect the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application. See "Automatic Data Collection".
- Information we receive from third parties, for example, our business partners. We may associate this information with the other personal information we have collected.
We obtain the information you provide when you download and register. Registration with us is mandatory in order to be able to use the basic features of the Website. When you register with us, you may generally provide us with: (a) your name, email address, information regarding age, user name, password and other registration information; (b) transaction-related information, such as when you make purchases, respond to any offers, or download or use applications from us; (c) information you provide us when you contact us for help; (d) credit card information for purchase and use of the Application, and; (e) information you choose to enter into our system when using our Mobile Application such as your current location, such as contact information and project management information. We may also use the information you provided us to contact your from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions.
You may also consent to provide us with information on others to enhance the social networking platforms (e.g., pulling contact information, friends lists, login information, photos or check-ins). If we have obtained your consent, we will sync with your contacts list and contact those contained in your contacts list either directly or on your behalf.
In addition and for the avoidance of doubt, we may collect and use the following information that you provide to us:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to any of our services, posting material, or requesting further services and participating in the various programs offered through and on the Website. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Information about you and your friends who use the Website from any social network you may have connected from in order to provide you with more specialized services.
- Information from any postings comments or forums you have participated in.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses).
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
WITH YOUR CONSENT, WE WILL COLLECT AND BROADCAST PRECISE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR WHEREABOUTS AND THE LOCATION OF YOUR MOBILE DEVICE. We use your location information to provide requested location services and allow check-in, tagging, and communicating with those in your contact list and others for independent use consistent with the social networking spirit of the Site.
You may at any time opt-out from further allowing us to have access to your location data by logging out and not consenting to such feature when you join the Site.
- Usage Details and IP Addresses. As you navigate through the Website, we may also collect details of your visits to our Website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access, as well as information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' equipment, browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.s
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
- Web Beacons.Pages of the Website may contain electronic images known as web beacons (also referred to as single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity). Web beacons are not used to access your personal information on the Website and are only used to compile aggregated statistics concerning use of the Website.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, in the following ways:
- To present our Website and its contents in a suitable and effective manner for you and others in your network and for your computer and mobile devise.
- To provide you with information, products or services (including social networking services) that you request from us.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
We may also use your information, or permit selected third parties to use your information, to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, or to provide your information to third parties for marketing purposes, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data the order form/registration form/adjust your user preferences accordingly in your account profile or otherwise do not proceed when prompted to on any of our mobile applications.
We do not disclose your personally identifiable information to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregated information about our users (for example, we may report to them that 500 men aged under 30 clicked on their advertisement on a given day). We may also use such aggregated information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal information we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience. Even though we only disclose aggregate information that is not personally-identifiable to advertisers without your consent, when you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement there is a possibility that the advertiser may assume that you meet the target criteria they selected.
In addition to when you have been informed and consented to disclosure of your personal information, we may also disclose personal information that you provide to the following third parties:
- Our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Contractors and service providers we use to support our business.
- In the event of merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of GivCloud LLC's assets, in which case personal information held by GivCloud LLC about its customers will be among the assets transferred to the buyer.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties to:
- Comply with any court order or other legal obligation.
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of GivCloud LLC, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from Third Parties.If you do not wish us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by. You can also always opt-out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com .
- Promotional Offers from the Company.If you do not wish to have your e-mail address used for promotional purposes by the Company, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order form/registration form or other opt-out method made available. You can also always opt-out of receiving e-mail information from us other than the e-mail informing you of the completion of user registration, correction of user data, or change of password by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Personalized Advertising.If you do not want us to use personal information that we gather to allow third parties to personalize advertisements we display to you, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order form/registration form). You can also always adjust your user advertising preferences accordingly in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com.
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will include industry standard technologies and safeguards.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
If you are located outside of the United States, please note that this site is hosted on computer servers in the United States. Therefore, your information may be processed and stored in the United States. As a result, United States federal and state governments, courts, or law enforcement or regulatory agencies may be able to obtain disclosure of your information through laws applicable in the United States. Your use of this site or the Service or your submission of any personal information to us will constitute your consent to the transfer of your personal information outside of your home country to a jurisdiction that may provide for different data protection rules.